Here's the link to Groceries at Amazon.com using the TMA code.

http://www.amazon.com/b?%5Fencoding=UTF8&node=16310101&tag=myelitis&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=9325

or even easier to remember
http://www.myelitis.org/store.htm

At 12:37 PM 6/13/2007, Westgold wrote:
Hello everybody -- I knew I could find something to help *everybody*, I just had to do a little thinking. Forgive me, I forgot that I represent this company, I could have given you this link when we first started talking about this, but it slipped my almost-60 mind.... <sigh>

Everybody, no matter where you live, can get groceries through this link... please feel free to pass it along to your friends. Or you can place orders for others who do not have a computer.

http://www.amazon.com/b?%5Fencoding=UTF8&node=16310101&tag=shoppingangel-20&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=9325

They carry 22,000 non-perishable items, and shipping is free. You might still be able to find a fruit store or butcher shop in your city who will bring you perishables, but at least you won't have to lose weight for lack of Special K, canned fruit, tuna, canned meats, etc.

I have to be honest, I do rep this company, and will make $3 each time someone opens an account -- if you would rather not go through my link, just go to Amazon.com and click on Groceries.

Take care everybody -- thanks -- Michelle

----
Jim Lubin
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://makoa.org/jim