Amitriptyline is actually an anti-depressant usually in the oral form.
So, I can understand how that works.  Anti-depressants have been widely
used in nerve pain control.   However, when I tried it, it made my hair
fall out!   Uch!

Sandy Brassil

Accounting Assistant

Alveolus, Inc.

"Inspiring the Breath of Life"

9013-A Perimeter Woods Drive

Charlotte, NC  28216

Phone:  (704) 926-4854

Fax:      (704) 926-4895

http://www.alveolus.com <http://www.alveolus.com>

This email may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you
are not the intended recipient, please advise me (by return email) that
you received this email by mistake.  Afterward, I respectfully request
that you erase this email without reading it or sending it to anyone
else.  Thank you.