  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; Tmic-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2007 6:16 AM
  Subject: Re: [TMIC] hot feet

  Hello group,

  Has anyone tried the Crocs?  If anyone isn't familiar with these, they are
vinyl (I think) clog type shoes.  They are supposed to be very comfortable,
lightweight, etc.  I am just wondering how well they will be with us with the
HOT FEET.

  Looking forward to hearing from somebody about these, or I'll go out and be
the guinea pig and then let you know.  I personally have hated shoes well
before I got TM and have taken them off always once I've gotten home.   Since
having TM with these hotter feet, I only put them on when I'd go out.  Now I
have Plantar Faciatis, and must wear something on my feet at all times.  I
think these shoes may be worth trying if they aren't too clunky.

  Hugs to all, Barbara A

  See what's free at AOL.com.