Naomi,

  Please know that you still can get better.  It might be little at a time and
very slowly, but you can still get better.
  I was at my worst at my 2 year, (I had fatigue, so didn't get any
improvements), but as the fatigue got better so did I and still am getting
better each month.  When and how much exercise you can do per week.  Exercise,
Excessive, and more Excessive.
  You might not notice your improvements, but a person that has not seen you in
awhile will notice your improvements.  I have a friend that live about 8 hours
away, so we don't get to together very often.  I have notice that he has lost a
lot of weight and he notice that I have gotten some improvements in getting
around.

  Hang in there,
  we are praying for you to get better,
  Todd in Corpus Christi, TX

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
      Quadius,

  Today marks my two year anniversary for my Transverse Myelitis.  It's really
depressing because I thought, by the two-year period, I would have gained more
movement and made more progress.  To be perfectly honest, I'm worse off than I
am when I left the hospital.  I am still struggling with my insurance company
to provide more therapy.  I know it is stated that you're pretty much where
you're going to be at the two-year mark.  I certainly hope this isn't true.
That would remove all hope.  I've read of people progressing beyond this point.
 I pray for more recovery.

  Naomi
C-4 quad, incomplete since July 2, 2005
Transverse Myelitis