Sorry for that...my AOL mail has been  sending itself before I am ready and
it is a source of contention that I have to  take up with them.

Anyway...if I can remember where I was  and what I was saying...A leg bag can
easily be emptied in the bathroom or even  outdoors with some measure of
privacy.

My foley catheter has been in place for  so long now that the Urologist feels
that I will no longer be able to self cath,  but I neglected to ask why.

Well, there you go; my two cents worth  is only worth about 1/2 a penny, but
it works for me and maybe for you as  well.

Peace and Prayers,
Jude

"Our present troubles are quite small and won't last very long. Yet  they
produce for us an immeasurably great Glory that will last forever"

2 Corinthians 4:17
NLT