I'm not sure what I have missed here, I've been so taken up with looking after
my 85yo mum these last five months that I don't read all the mail.

When I first joined the list, probably also 5 years ago, there were several
people who thought I was a bloke.  I found this out when we were  being silly
with our standing in the corner affair.

Yep Jude, like another Aussie woman said "hear me roar"

To clear up another area, the "g" in Gilly is soft, just like the "ph" in
pHran3que, whom by the way, I just adore.

Now, what's left?

Gilly

 To help those of you who wonder whether I am male or female...I am woman, hear
me roar!  My real name is Judy.

  And, to answer a couple of other questions regarding gender, which I have not
answered in the past because I did not think it was my place...

              Gunny is a man, and Gilly is a woman.

  I hope I have cleared things up for the newbies without causing trouble
between myself and Gunny or Gilly.

  See what's free at AOL.com.