From: Grace M. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2007 9:01 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] OT Announcement

Ah Frank, you smooth tongued devil....thank you so much for reminding
me of the illustrious Mister Gore and his great contribution to
mankind........;-)

> >Whatever it just don't make sence putting a number in a name.
>
> Rick,
>
> Long ago I listened to a record by Tom Lair (SP?).  He sang a song
made up of all the elements known at that time- long ago, in the 1950's-
he also talked about a friend, Hen3ry, the 3 was silent. HaHaHa, I would
laugh.

> When I was old enough, I started putting numbers into my name.
HaHaHa, people would laugh.

> Years later, Mr. Gore and his buddies invented the internet, and
passwords were born.  Words with imbedded numbers were the ultimate
passwords.