Personally, I couldn't disagree more.  I love to read stories, jokes,
anticdotes from every one of you.  It lets me know that not only do I
have this disease, but I'm not alone.  And there are other human beings
out there who live full, active, fulfilled and fun lives.  It gives me
hope and joy...not just information.

I do understand that time is limited.  So, I will offer an alternative
suggestion.  If you're writing with a personal story, or joke, trust
me...I will read them and laugh and respond.  Just put "joke" in the
subject line.  That way, people with less time can just delete it and go
on with their schedule.

Keep chatting...I need it,

Tim

Tim Holder