From: Natalie Boyles [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, July 14, 2007 4:11 PM
To: tmic-list-at-eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] aspartame

I have oftened wondered about this too. I have read aspartame is thought to
cause pain, ms like symptoms and all sorts of horrible things. The web is
filled with horror stories pertaining to aspertame. But, then the funny
thing also, aspartame has a form of phenylalanine in it and using aspartame
raises the level of phenylalnine in the blood. Some people use phenylalanine
to ease pain. I think any sugar is bad for people, but I do find when I
drink something with aspartame in it I hurt less. I wonder if anyone will
really ever know the answers about aspartame.
Natalie Boyles

On 7/14/07, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]