From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, July 15, 2007 2:05 PM
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [TMIC] O T

Jude,

Apparently, I must have missed something.  I don't remember seeing the post
by Regina.  I am interested in your testimony.  We all have testimonies!  I
will tell mine to anyone who will listen from the grocery store cashier, to
the girl who's doing my pedicure.  I leave them inspired, and they feel
blessed for the opportunity to meet me.

Yes Jude, I'm sure we all have questioned God as to why we are the ones to
get Transverse Myelitis.  Asking Him as to why I had to end a quadriplegic.
Those were in the early months of my illness.  After having a pity party, I
put my Big Girl Panties on and got busy being a witness for Christ, telling
of his goodness and mercy.

Naomi
C-4 quad, incomplete
since July 2, 2005