From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2007 10:59 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Vitamins

In a message dated 7/26/2007 7:23:51 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Error! Cannot read or display file.Error! Cannot read or display file.

I learned thru this group that you cannot take Metamucil within (I think) 2
hours before meds and one hour after meds.
I was wondering about vitamins. Are there any vitamins that might interact
harmfully with the Lyrica & cymbalta that I take.
My vitamins:  Fish oil, Calcium, daily..

Thanks
Trudy

Hi Trudy,

I take the same meds and calcium plus vitamins for women and was wondering
the same.  It is working well for me, except I have constipation...do you?

Priscilla in TN

  _____

Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com
<http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour/?ncid=AOLAOF00020000000982> .