Hey Ella,

The problem with my insurance is that, I have Medicare and another insurance. Apparently there is some confusion over which one is primary, and I was told that Medicare makes you jump through hoops to pay for anything. Oh well, it will get sorted out.
Thanks for telling me about your chair. :)

Take care,
Kevin

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
hey Kevin,
yes mine has the van style seat...adjustable headrest (though I don't use mine) and it reclines. Also, it has a lever to turn _just the seat_ sideways like when you're at a table eating and I don't know if you travel by car a lot but the chair is easily removable and the back folds flush with the seat. And yes, insurance does pay for them so if you can hang in there til the baby comes I'd do so. Did I say it goes over curbs easily? The picture you sent...yes it is like mine but I got the beige leather and cloth seat. Have a great day.........Ella

Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com <http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour/?ncid=AOLAOF00020000000982>.