How much function have you recovered?  Sorry to hear you went
through that, I didn't know.

Do I have a caseworker? Never heard from one, lol. Maybe I need to move to a
small town, tired of this town anyway. lol  ;-)

Take care,
Kevin

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
when I got TM I was in a coma for 6 weeks and by the time I came home from the hospital 5 months later, my disability and Medicare were already in place. I got Anthem after I stopped paying Cobra from work because they sent a book. I had to be disabled a year before I could get this chair and my neuro just gave me a script for a new 1 (Medicare will replace after 5 years so why not?) If you've been declared disabled, call your case worker to go get the script and fill out the papers as that is part of their job if you can't do it..or maybe I'm just in small town America

Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com <http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour/?ncid=AOLAOF00020000000982>.