----- Original Message -----
From: Doreen Christensen
To: Naomi Schoenholz ; Lori and Michael Ferrano ; Frank and Elaine Davis ; Dex
Packard
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2007 12:11 PM
Subject: Fw: Resume

Doreen Christensen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
EarthLink Revolves Around You.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Glenn & Dorothy Christensen
  To: Undisclosed-Recipient:;
  Sent: 9/6/2007 8:42:15 AM

            Resimay

            Deer Sir,

            I waunt to apply for the secritary job what I saw in the paper. I
can Type real quik wit one finggar and do sum a counting.

            I think I am good on the phone and no I am a pepole person,  Pepole
really seam to respond to me well.

            Im lookin for a Jobb as a secritary but it musent be to
complicaited

            I no my spelling is not to good but find that I Offen can get a job
thru my persinalety.  My salerery is open so we can discus wat you want to pay
me and wat you think that I am werth,

            I can start imeditely.  Thank you in advanse fore yore anser.

            Hopifuly Yore best aplicant so farr.

            Sinseerly,

            Peggy May Starlings

            PS : Because my resimay is a bit short - below is a pickture of me.

            ; ;

             Employer's response:......
            Dear Peggy May,
            It's OK honey, we've got spell check