In a message dated 9/10/2007 7:50:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I think that they must have Ann.  I already found  him.......;-)

Grace

Questions,   I'll  say...

These kinds of "covert" messages have no place in a  public forum as the
TMIC.  The two writers have taken no mercy on the rest  of us.   We are left
wondering, "who must have" (must have done,  bought, went)????  And, who is the
"he" who was missing?  I'm thrilled  that Grace found him...but I'm left
wondering...where?  Where did she find  ?him?  Who is he?  Grace, I thought we
were
friends, especially after  the party last weekend.

"Our present troubles are quite small and won't last very long. Yet  they
produce for us an immeasurably great Glory that will last forever"

2 Corinthians 4:17
NLT