Hi Grace,

Was it the author with TM she had on?

I think bombardment with email is worth a shot. I think I'll start emailing my state politicians also. I have gotten help from some of them on other matters.

I'd be willing to testify to Congress if it would help.

Kevin

Grace M. wrote:

    /Hi Kevin,/

/RE; Oprah---we've been trying to get her attention also for a segment on rare neurological diseases. Recently, she did feature a gentleman with Transverse Myelitis. Last year, i heard that she would be doing a segement, specifically on neurological disorders, but i haven't seen it yet. Maybe if we all bombard her with mail? /
// /Grace/

//