Trudy,
  I was sent by my dr. to a neurologist, he was thinking he might have
different meds. for me.  The dr. was nice but stated "there to nothing else I
can do for you that your dr. is not doing".  I thought "why did I come here
for?"  wasted dr. trip again....if I could count them in my life it would be a
high total.  Don't mean to be  negative, but it's been like that in my life.
Natalie M.

Trudy OGILVIE <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:         Kevin,
So sorry your having meds problems! I think this will always be a huge problem
for us. I switched from Neurontin (5 years) to Lyrica and also Cymbalta. So now
I am on 2  75mg. of Lyrica twice a day. I also take 60mg. of Cymbalta.
I also have percocet or Vicodin for when the pain gets severe. I only take it
when I really need it. Maybe once or twice a week. I take 1 1/2 tablets.
Depends on how severe the pain is as to whether I take percocet or Vicodin. I
also take 1/2 tablet of Xanax when I cannot get to sleep.
I'm sure we all know the dangers of getting addicted. It is my primary care
physician that has helped me out, my neuro really didn't care how much pain I
was in... he just wouldn't or couldn't understand my pain...
Interesting side note:  The Cymbalta supresses the "high" I would get with the
percocet. Thankfully tho it does supress the pain!!!
I wish you luck...Let us know how it goes!
  Trudy
  Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles; It empties today of its
strengths.