Okay, I'm highly offended.  My birthday is October 8th.  And was I
mentioned????????  NNNNNNnnnnnnnooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  J

Seriously,  I am so proud to be hangin' with you all on this list.  I
learn so much just from reading the emails and it's so great to know I'm
not the only one out there.  I know that my symptoms of TM are nowhere
near what you all go through every second of every day.  But, I do want
you all to know that I am convinced there is a Father who travels this
journey with us.  And I pray for this list every single day.  God is not
sleeping while we hurt.  And He grieves loss with us.  I have told Him
many times to take this from me if it's possible.  But, if it keeps me
dependent on Him and keeps me focused on Him, then I'll gladly bear it.
Well, okay, maybe not gladly...but I'll do it.  You guys are all
AWESOME!!!!!  And I'm very thankful for you.

Under His Grace,

Tim

Tim Holder

Worship Leader for