okay so ive been wanting to post this but i kept forgetting but now finally i
have remembered.  so people with nerve pain, banding pain, and so on this for
you...i had the worst banding pain on my chest but now its not completely gone
but enough to where i can tolerate having a shirt on.  I was 2400mg of
nuerontin but due to trying to relearn how to walk the side effects were to
much of the nuerontin this was the best thing that helped.  I am now on only 75
mg of lyrica a day.  the name of this is  Benfotiamine.  you can get this at
www.benfotiamine.net the one you want is the multi b nueropathy support
formula.  buy 3 bottles and take 2 pills in the morning and 2 at night then
slowly cut back on your nuerontin or whatever your on i garauntee your pain and
side effects will be reduced tremendously...take care....SaL