Should  You Get A Flu Shot?
Millions of Americans will be lining up for their annual flu shot. But should
 they? Could a yearly flu shot make you more susceptible to developing
Alzheimer’s disease? Unfortunately, the answer may be “yes.”
One of the world’s leading immunologists, Dr. Hugh Fudenberg, conducted
studies that found that people who receive the flu vaccine yearly for three to
five years increase their risk of Alzheimer’s disease tenfold.
He suggests the culprits are mercury and aluminum in the vaccines, but I
believe a new mechanism, which involves mercury and aluminum as well the
over-activation of the brain’s immune system caused by the vaccines, is to
blame.
Mercury and aluminum are directly toxic to brain cells and also
over-stimulate the brain’s immune system. There is compelling evidence that
this
mechanism can trigger Alzheimer’s dementia, Parkinson’s disease, Lou Gehrig’s
disease and autism spectrum disorders, as well as Gulf War Syndrome.
The greatest risk of vaccinations triggering brain disorders is among those
with impaired immunity. We know that as we age, the immune system becomes
compromised, primarily because of poor nutrition.
In addition, the mercury in childhood vaccines, as well as adult vaccines
such as flu vaccines, accumulates in the brain and is very difficult to remove.

The idea of having yearly mercury injections is insane, to say the least, but
 millions still willingly line up for their annual flu shot.
Are there alternatives to vaccination? Absolutely. We know that there is a
solid connection between a strong immune system and nutrition. Several studies
have shown that age-related immune problems can be corrected with nutrients
such  as selenium, vitamins E and C, zinc and the carotenoids. In addition,
vitamin D3  helps prevent over-reaction of the immune system as seen in these
devastating  diseases.
To read the full report, _"Vaccination:  The Hidden Dangers," Go Here Now_
(http://news.newsmax.com/?kWYa3i0VwVCeLf67a0-LxfC163k&http://w3.newsmax.com/blayl
ock/1a.cfm?s=al&promo_code=3BFC-1) .