From: sal r [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2007 6:29 PM
To: Lori Biehler
Subject: RE: [TMIC] wobble boards

i am in a wheelchair, and am standing by hbolding on to something do u think
any of the equip your talking about would work for me?

Lori Biehler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I use a wobble board and started with one that the fin was only and inch or
two. The one I use now has a 6 inch fin. Also the soft balls with a halo
around them are great. I don't know what they are called, but they really
help to build the ankle muscles and calf muscles. I do notice that even
after 8 years of exercising for the damage done by my TM, if I don't
exercise for a few months, I go way back and need to build again. I stopped
exercising in May due to other health issues I am having and boy has my body
changed. We are hoping it will be safe for me to start again in the next
month or so and I can't wait!

Lori

  _____