Thanks for the reminders, Jim and Debbie. I first found the  TMIC more than
10 years ago when an Internet search (my first ever!) turned  up a few messages
from the list. I've received e-mails from TMers or their  relatives when
their search has turned up a particular symptom or something that  I have
written
about, and I am always glad to try to help answer their questions  any way I
can. I always point them to the TMIC and the TMA sites.

But because it is open to the whole wide world, we should  never post
addresses or phone numbers to the list or anything else we deem too  personal
for
others to know.

Barbara H.
_http://barbarah.wordpress.com/_ (http://barbarah.wordpress.com/)