  From: Grace M.
  To: Heather & Pieter
  Cc: Todd Tarno ; sal r ; tm
  Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2007 3:14 PM
  Subject: Re: [TMIC] scissoring legs

  Heather,

  I'm not sure why the neuro asked me to try to hop.  The visit before last, he
held onto my forearms, and I to his, and he instructed me to take a *little*
hop.  It actually felt like I hopped---but really, nothing happened.  I've been
practicing here at home, but so far, have not actually done any real hopping.
It is truly the oddest sensation.  One's legs and feet, actually feel like they
have hopped whenever they haven't.  I get so frustrated!! One day, this old
girl WILL hop, come heck or high water!!

  Grace