From: Natalie Mizenko
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, November 24, 2007 8:44 PM
Subject: TMIC list

Dear Sandy,
I have tried for 3 months it seems to get back into tmic-list (the
international chat group for Transverse Myelitis & other things), but I keep
getting a reject for something like it is rejecting because I don't belong to
Microsoft Outlook Express and a reject notice comes up fast.  So, instead of
going thru an email I try to go back & start over and they still don't except
me.  What happened, I was using the email [EMAIL PROTECTED] & my pswd. entered.
 Somehow Yahoo was rejecting my password and I could not get anywhere so my
husband just restarted me w/ the [EMAIL PROTECTED] email and they still won't
accept me.  Can you somehow forward this to the group or someone in charge
whomever that might be.  I've totally lost contact with everyone & I miss them
all.  Thanks, Natalie Mizenko