group

since the summer i have no cramps in my legs anymore. How come?

Sometimes when I took a painkiller or alcohol, the next day in the morning it
went a little better as normal. I figgered out, could be that the blood is
thinner a little and that could be the reason. because of alcohol problems in
the past and not want to take painkillers every day, I read that is was also a
side effect of fish-oil capsules. Used them, 1000mg a day for two month. I did
not work.

After stopping I noticed that my morning leg cramps came back. When the cramps
slowly got away, I did not think about it. But when they came back after I
while I connect it with the fish-oil. And indeed, after taking them in a few
days it was gone. No cramps anymore.

But One WARNING! It makes your bowl a lot harder. So I had to double the dose
of my Lactulose. It worked. It seems to be also good for the hart and a lot of
other matters.

Wim from Holland.
Probeer Live.nl
Probeer Live.nl: zoekmachine van de makers van MSN!