OMG if that works it's a miracle. Mine gets so loud it wakes me up. I blame it
on nerve damage from playing the drums and working in night clubs in my younger
years. Every time I see a youngster listening to that boom, boom, boom in their
cars I just want to grab them and shake them till they wake up. It is horrible!
But, I think my dad tried to warn be to no avail. Oh well. Let me know if this
stuff works.

LARRY IN OKLAHOMA WHO CAN'T HEAR YOU BECAUSE OF THE RINGING IN HIS EARS!> Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2008 23:40:43 -0500> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To:
tmic-list@eskimo.com> Subject: [TMIC] Ringing in ears> > I recently read in Dr
Gott's newspaper column of the use of lipo flavanoid to reduce or stop tinnitus
and wondered if anyone has used this supplement. I am experiencing constant
noise in my ears that reminds me of the crickets and other insect noises on a
warm summer night. One ear is louder than the other and the pitch is different
too.> > It is $25 for a box of 100 with a suggested dose of 1 or 2 tablets 3 x
daily. > Has anyone used it?> > Patti - Michigan >