Ya know people, it used to be in the old days back when that  typing in caps
meant someone was yelling. Well, maybe in the normal world, but  not here. Use
any size caps you want if that's what you need to do.

Personally, I'm twelve years into this mess, and my eyesight  isn't what it
used to be. I have to use a larger cap that a ten to even see what  I'm typing,
and, I prefer a 12 or better to see what I'm reading. If someone  thinks your
yelling, tell them what my Saintly Great Grandmother used to say. Ha  ha,
figure that one out.