That happens to me sometimes when I make the choise Aswer All. Bug in the
program somewere?

Wim from Holland
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 18:48:11
+0000Subject: [TMIC] FW: Unable to deliver your message  --GOD BLESS US ALL>
  -------------- Forwarded Message: --------------From: Yahoo! Groups <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Unable to deliver your messageDate: Wed, 6
Feb 2008 17:22:26 +0000>> > We are unable to deliver the message from <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>> to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.> > The email address used to send your
message is not subscribed to this > group. If you are a member of this group,
please be aware that you may > only send messages to this group using the email
address(es) you have > registered with Yahoo! Groups.>   > If you would like to
subscribe to this group:> 1. visit>
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/transversemyelitissupport/join> -OR-> 2. send
email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]>   > For further assistance, please visit >
--Doorgestuurd bericht in de bijlage--From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Re: [TMIC] Question -
possible relasp?Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 17:18:11 +0000Candi, Don't wait call your
neuro. Did you get a flu shot. I did and I almost died from it with pain and
memories of the first time I was hit. Please let us know what he says.
Reacurrant TM is rare ,they say but I think my flu shot gave me mine back. I
feel all the old tingling and pain. And I was fine before I took that shot. I
won't take another one. Rick --GOD BLESS US ALL>  -------------- Original
message ----------------------From: CANDIS                    KALLEY <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>>> > > I'm not sure what is going on but for the past 3 days the
pain in my back has > been horrible - no matter what I do.  The usual doesn't
seem to be helping. > > I've also noticed more tingling in my left hand/arm
than usual.  I've also been > terribly tired - sleeping 13+ hours at night
plus falling asleep in the > afternoons.  I haven't felt like this for a long
time.  Up untill last > weekend, I was feeling "good" and other than shopping
nothing more strenious to > make me feel like this.  > > Is this an intication
that I'm having a relasp or on the verge of a relasp?  > Should I get on the
phone with my neuro? > > Candy K. > >
De mooiste afbeeldingen van Angelina Jolie vind je met Live Search
http://search.live.com/images/results.aspx?q=angelina%20jolie&FORM=MIINTM