Grace that is go great to hear!!!!  You will have to let us know when you get
the airdate!

Jenna

----- Original Message ----
From: Grace M. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2008 10:27:51 AM
Subject: [TMIC] Re: *Mystery ER*

Hi all,

I just found out that I have permission to tell my friends about this.  On
Wednesday, I filmed a segment for the Discovery Health Channel's *Mystery ER*
It will follow my initial misdiagnosis and subesequent diagnosis with Devic's
NMO.  it was done at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center's Kaufmann
Building, where my neuro and infusion suite are located.  It went well, and was
not intimidating at all.  The only really negative thing is that I had to do
the filming without my teeth.  I recently had to have them all removed as a
result of steroid induced bone loss, and do not have dentures yet.  (I saw
myself on the monitors and I looked terrible!)  Still, it is a small price to
pay for the opportunity to get the word out about Devic's NMO.  On Tuesday,
they will be flying to Denver to interview my son for the segment.  It will air
in the summertime.  I'm so happy that I have had this opportunity.

Grace

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.