>  *Dearest Sal,*

*I thought of you and your family immediately upon reading that post.
Surely you know, after all of this time, how much I value you and your Aunt
Oma.  Whenever I was so very ill and alone, your Aunt would always, always,
take the time to write me and cheer me on, adding me to the prayers of your
family.  Honey, you being Muslim would NEVER deter me from caring for you.
It is your personal religion, just as mine is mine.  You became almost a
second son to me during the period of your illness---I worried about you
constantly, and everytime that you made progress, no matter how slight, I
was thankful, and elated.  *
**
*Please, please accept my deepest apologies to you on behalf of any who have
offended you.*
**
*With love,*
*Gracie*