  From: JOAN FINK
  To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2008 7:46 PM
  Subject: [TMIC] Re: tmic-digest Digest V2008 #52

  What has happened to the TMIC list ??????? - the list that was a God-send
when I came home with a diagnosis of "Transverse Myelitis", scared to death???
- the list I found with real TM people who answered me immediately and let me
know I wasn't alone??? - the list that shared themselves, listened, comfortered
and encouraged me???

  I get so upset to see politics, religion, and personalities use up the
valuable space that Jim Lubin created for us.  Haven't see a Newby in a long
time looking for help................!

  Joan
  TM   11/2000