Gilly.......I think you got it exactly right. One would think that we on this
list could follow this simple advice. Thanks for your kind and thoughtful
input......Cody in Austin, Texas

-----Original Message-----
From: Heather & Pieter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 21:28:24
To:Gilly Clark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, TM list <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: [TMIC] OT Religion

Well said Gilly.

Heather
----- Original Message -----
From: Gilly
  Clark <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: TM list <mailto:tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2008 3:13 PM
Subject: : [TMIC] OT Religion

We must belong to the same belief system pHran3queeeee,
It would be wonderful if everyone could follow my most important rule.
EVERYONE HAS THE RIGHT TO BE WRONG one should never however, be cruel or
uncaring of other people.

Another rule to remember, especially about "rights".  Your rights end where
another's space begins.

hugs,
Gilly