you are all a breathe of fresh air. Your words are not only enchanting but encouraging. Here in Montreal we have received over three times the nomal snowfall. a total of 350cm. so far and another 15 to 25 cm. storm coming this week. I love the snow but when you have to go the store for the little groceries I need with a walker it is no joy. At least you gave me the SPARK to carry on .God Bless you. gerry P>S> Today and until future notice all members of my church will keep Jude in our prayers and devotion. Gerry {new boy}