Hi Everyone ~
   I had a wonderful chat with Jude today.  She wanted me to  tell all of you
how very much she is appreciating all of the cards, flowers,  books, CD's,
etc.....and to tell all of you that you are keeping her spirits  up...!!  She
is
just amazed at the outpouring of love she's receiving from  this TM family.

   I learned she has five new bed sores since going into this  nursing home.
She described them to me and I about fell off my  chair.....one of them is
the size of a small orange.  I told her she needed  to go back into the
hospital....and she agreed...and will be calling her PCP  (personal care
physician)
tomorrow.

   They have done nothing for these bed sores so I got a package  together
for her with Melaleuca Oil, bandages, triple antibiotic cream,  everything I
could think of and got it off to her.  She has Dave looking  for it now because
she is going to try it on the sore on her ankle.  I told  her to just do the
one sore and see if there is improvement...if so, use it on  the other sores.
She will need more than just the Melaleuca Oil but it's a  start in the right
direction.  This is the best tree tea oil on the  market....it soaks in and
heals from the inside out.....another paraplegic  friend of mine used it and
now
swears by it ....he uses it whenever his skin  gets the least bit red because
he knows a sore is beginning and he nips it in  the bud with this oil.

   I even got some advice from Jude today regarding Fentanyl  patches.  My
neuro just took me off my Oxycontin and has me trying the  Fentanyl patch and
I've been curled up in a ball of pain for the past three  days.  Jude told me
he
needs to up my dosage...what he gave me isn't strong  enough...so I'm calling
my neuro tomorrow regarding this.  My pain has been  off the charts this
winter....worse winter with TM in ten years of living with  this dang
syndrome..!

   Jude needs us now more than ever so please keep those prayers  going up.

   Love to all,
   ~ Lynn

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)