I really have no problem with the occasional joke, but it seems that once again
e mails that are really just chat that does not effect the group as a whole
have become much more numerous. I don't want to seem cold...but I don't care
about the weather, your religion, or anything else that is not TM related. I
cannot understand why these e mails are not just sent to the person? they wish
to address. As far as I am concerned this list is supposed to contain
information, and questions regarding TM and how we deal with it. I once again
am spending far too much time deleting "junk e mail".
Can we just try to make this site strictly TM related?

Just my opinion ( I am not looking to unsubscribe)

Rob in New Jersey
http://webmail.aol.com