  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ;
tmic-list@eskimo.com<mailto:tmic-list@eskimo.com>
  Sent: Sunday, March 02, 2008 8:28 PM
  Subject: Re: [TMIC] Unidentified subject!

  Hi Steven,
  It is good to have you write although having TM is the reason you did so.

  I, too, am affected from my chest down (I think my lesion is at C-3) but did
not lose my breathing.  My neurologist said my lesion location was very close
to having put me on a ventilator.  My bladder also has been affected but is
manageable.  I used a cane briefly but no longer do.  April, 2004 was my onset
date.

  I'm sure you will "meet" others on this list with various degrees of
symptoms-I consider myself very fortunate compared to several.  I, too have the
burning you spoke of and also have fatigue.

  We are glad you wrote.

  Gary in MIchigan