--- Begin Message ---
Hi All,

     I just wanted to share this with you.  I just  wanted to share this
experience with you.  I went to an Iridologist  yesterday.  That is someone who
studies your eye and can tell where  problems are.  I was floored.  I did not
tell her of my TM because I  did not want to give her any clues.  She did not
say I had MS or TM  obviously, but she said I may have some type of neuropathy.
She said I was  having ear pain at night.
Holy Cow!!  How could she know that.  She also told me I suffer  from muscle
cramps in my legs.  I could go on and on, but she was so right  on.  She did
not ask if I had any of these problems, she just told  me.  That was an awesome
experience.

                                                                  Linda in Pa

--- End Message ---