I've been researching Marinol andYes it appears that Marinol is the
alternative to the "weed" smoking situation.  I wonder if Marinol gives the
same
euphoria effect as the actual intake of weed smoke?
  Their is no way my Young Neurologist doctor would ever perscribe me
Marinol cause he want even give any pain medication scripts. Cause of possible
dependency and addictive problems with such medicines is what he told  me.
  The medical association must be preaching the none perscribing of
narcotics and other pain medicines very strongly to the New up and coming
doctors.