This weekend we received aprox. 3" of rain and my legs were killing me!
I have found both high humidity and cold weather adversely effect my TM.
I am curious as to if other members find that the weather effects their
condition.

Rob in New Jersey

PS: When I visited Dr. Kerr last month we decided to wean off
4-aminopyridine ( a potassium channel blocker). I noticed after cutting
the dose in half that my legs got worse. I quickly resumed taking my
normal dose and my legs felt somewhat better. Is anyone else taking this
drug. This was the first drug Dr. Kerr prescribed to me almost 9 years
ago.