Hello

After "listening" to the conversations on lidocaine infusions, I decided to
have one.

So, my doctor had me meet him at the ER last night and away we went.  Didn't
really notice anything.  He wants to do this every week. Ok, whatever.

Now, today, after one whole day, yup, one whole day without the burning
pain, I am ready to follow his orders.  My question to Neil and Frank is:
how long does this relief last?  How many is to many infusions?  And my
thanks to you both for this discussion.

Still have the banding, and the "crawly" feeling, but the burning is gone!
Yay

Janet