  From: Jan Hargrove      To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; tmic-list     Sent: Monday,
March 17, 2008 7:39 PM
  Subject: [TMIC] Terry's "Anniversary"

  Happy Aniversary!!  I was going to suggest you celebrate with the Mexican
fave,
  tequila, but think the day does call for the Irish tequila!!

  So glad that Terry's seen so much improvement and can't wait til he announes
  that he's walked unassisted!! ('course, we all know that his caretaker is
responsible
  for his progress!)

  jan
  [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
    St. Patty's Day marks 8 years since Terry was DX'd w/TM.   We will
celebrate with Corned Beef and Cabbage washed down with the traditional Irish
Drink, Tequila....

    Overall, he's doing phenomenal, especially considering how acute he was
back then.   Seems to be continually improving and determined to walk without
assistance before long!

    Happy St. Patty's Day!

    Sandy & Terry