  From: sal r [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2008 2:51 PM
To: tm
Subject: [TMIC] time has passed but....this is for Every1 on the TMA list

  I know for some of us it has been a lifetime of our TM, ADEM, NMO, MS and so
on...but have we ever figured what happened?  I know that we all have adapted
to it and forgot about it but instead of having doctors and researchers find
the reason why, whats a better source then the person who actually got it..What
I am getting at is that i wanted everyone on the list to recall what they did 1
month to a year before their illness...ex: vacation, car accident...just
something that you think would trigger it...I was in a car accident 8 months
before my onset...also i was eating a lot of fast food and red meat....just
even if you dont think it was it just put it down...it may not make a
difference for us as it has already happened but what if we can prevent it for
our future generations?