according to the latest info I receive it could be the flu(which is my case) or a reaction to vaccination

From: sal r <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: tm <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: [TMIC] time has passed but....this is for Every1 on the TMA list
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 11:51:23 -0700 (PDT)

I know for some of us it has been a lifetime of our TM, ADEM, NMO, MS and so on...but have we ever figured what happened? I know that we all have adapted to it and forgot about it but instead of having doctors and researchers find the reason why, whats a better source then the person who actually got it..What I am getting at is that i wanted everyone on the list to recall what they did 1 month to a year before their illness...ex: vacation, car accident...just something that you think would trigger it...I was in a car accident 8 months before my onset...also i was eating a lot of fast food and red meat....just even if you dont think it was it just put it down...it may not make a difference for us as it has already happened but what if we can prevent it for our future generations?