AMEN!!!!!!
     I am a believer also.  God is in  charge.  I do believe in the power of
prayer.  We have to take what we  are given and do the best with it.  Hard
times can either make or break you  and if you have God in your heart, you can
make it through anything.  I  think we as a group we are thrown together for a
purpose.  I wish we  could all get together.  I went to the symposium in
Baltimore 4 years ago  and felt like I was home.  I never met anybody else with
TM.
It was  awesome!!  I couldn't go last time because my son had Scout camp that
week  and I did not want to be that far away in case of an emergency.

    Linda in Pa

Home.