...but we sure as heck won't give up, will we???  j

-------Original Message-------

From: Robert Pall
Date: 3/28/2008 6:42:19 AM
To: jrushton
Subject: RE: [TMIC] UNBELIEVABLE!

Jeanne:
    Dr Kerr told me as well that stem cells was the only cure. The problem
is that the first people in the research project will be people who had
their onset within 6-18 months. People like me who have had it for more than
10 years will have to wait. A cure is on the horizon...just not sure it will
be in time or the old timers.

Rob in New Jersey