That's a hard one, Rob. Do you have any other job  options?

Barbara H.
_http://barbarah.wordpress.com/_ (http://barbarah.wordpress.com/)

In a message dated 4/3/2008 9:32:45 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I am obviously  on a letter writing campaign…this is due to what I perceive
as a worsening of  my condition…ok here is my question….I have been working
full time for the  past 10 years after contacting TM (obviously this was after
the hospital and  rehab)…I drive more than 2 hours a day (welcome to New York
City) and for the  first time I am really wondering how much longer I will be
able to keep this  up…it just keeps getting harder. On the one hand if I stop
working I will have  all the time in the world to think of my condition (bad!),
on the other hand  work just keeps getting harder and harder both physically
and mentally(bad  too!). Please don't tell me to just cut down..that cannot
work…..therefore  what I have done mentally is say to myself that if I can just
work 2 more  years then I can retire…only problem is that 2 years seems like a
very very  long time!
I am  going for a spinal MRI next week and Dr Kerr hooked me up with an
excellent  Dr. in New Jersey whom I will be seeing in a couple of weeks…so I am
trying to  be proactive…just not sure how much longer my "positive attitude"
will
be  enough to get me by!
Sorry  about this I truly hate complaining when I know so many of you are so
much  worse than I am!
Thanks for everything!
Rob in New Jersey