Hello Friends,

It's me, with a short update on my  condition, for those of you who care.
The pressure sore on my leg is  getting worse by the hour.  The necrotic tissue
is never-ending and the  "root" has burrowed way down into the bone.  The
antibiotics are not  working and are breaking down my system little by little.
cannot eat at  all and am plagued by constant "d". And can no longer spell
either...a  bothersome side effect.

I am back online at AOL so if you send  personal email, please  use the old
address.  My notes will be short  and wirh only enough content to let you know
what is going  on.

My love to you  all...
Jude

favorites at AOL Food.