I just read several notes discussing the fatigue some folks have and how using
the walkers, canes and such still makes it difficult to get around.  I realize
that to a lot a people walking is very important, BUT...have any of you thought
of getting the small 4 wheeled scooters?  They are light, very maneuverable,
easy to take apart and get you around so much easier, preserving some of that
energy.

I've mentioned this because a friend of mine with TM recently bought a little
scooter and loves it.  She can now make it the distance from the parking lot to
the stadium for Angel baseball games.  Couldn't have done that before, even
with a walker.  It has really allowed her to do so much more than 3 months ago.

All this is just a thought.

BTW, I can still beat her the distance with my wheelchair!

Cindy McLeroy