I believe that Gunny may have some ideas of his  own and persons he has a
working relationship with from past  raffles.

In my opinion, sending the people the whole  website as you suggest is giving
them way too much information by sending  them directly to the site.

I will hate to see Gunny, who is already  volunteering his time, unindated by
email on top of everything else he has  to do.  Instead of everyone sending
individual email, why don't we  wait and allow Gunny notify the list of what he
needs help  with.

We all want to help...sell those  tickets!   Remember the old adage:  "Too
many cooks in the  kitchen spoils the food".

Bless us all...
Jude

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.