From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: 6/4/2008 11:08:08 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED];  [EMAIL PROTECTED];
tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Cataracts and STeroids

I agree about age category, I turned 57 in February, and just had my 9 yr TM
anniversary on June 1.  No, I didn't celebrate.

But, funny thing bout June 1.  It was my mom's birthday, I got engaged on
June 1, and then TM.  And, I missed the celebration for my mom's 70th
bithday party.  Not fair really since I had done almost all the planning.  I
could have done without the TM, but then I would not have met all of you
wonderful folks.

Have a good day and hugs to all.  Barbara A in Auburn, CA

Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler Florence"
on AOL Food.

<<rosy_hint.gif>>